



So first- I took on the school fundraiser this year. It started 2 weeks ago. In that two weeks Jaden broke his finger, Elle, Jaden, Ian & Ryan all got the flu and Chase broke his leg and was in emergency surgery until 12am. Could there have been a worse week for it!!!
But here is the good news... we only sold 19k last year. This year we brought in 28K!!! Yeah for the school. It was so much work so I am glad it had such a positive outcome. Our family had some disasters during the 2 weeks with broken bones and sickness. But all in all we held together and made it. We have one more huge event coming up on Tuesday. A huge halloween party for about 400 people I'm ahead of planning. The kids and Ryan have been so much help.
Chase is such a trooper. He's on cruches or in a wheelchair every minute and still stays positive. He misses out on select basketball this year and is quite sad about it but he's still going to stay active with the team helping record the stats. Ian had his first select basketball try outs this last week also. He did quite well and I think he'll make the advanced team. Jaden and Ian did so good in their football games today! Elle starts beginning ballet next month. She is soooo excited! (so is mom)
Ryan has been so busy being bishop but hanging in there and still being the greatest dad. Just a little busier :)
Yesterday was my father's birthday and it was the first time we all went and visited his gravesite. The headstone is in now too. We decorated it and sang him happy birthday. It was good for the kids but so hard for me. I felt peace but missed him so much. Mom went with me. I was so grateful she was there with me. She is so amazing!
So that is all that has happened. Hopefully my next entry will be way less eventful!
No comments:
Post a Comment