Thursday, June 04, 2009

Kendall Ray Nunley

Yesterday the most wonderful amazing loving father passed away. I would write more but right now I am struggling with my emotions. But I wanted all those who knew him to be able to come to the funeral. Info is at:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kendallnunley

5 comments:

Jaci said...

Niki, I just want you to know that I am thinking of you so much. I am sending my hugs and love to you and so wish I could be there. I am truly sorry for your loss. Please give your mom a hug for me too. You're right, your dad was the most wonderful dad. I still love how much devotion he gives to you and the kids. His smile will always make me smile.

Love you, friend!!!

Julie said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. Take care of yourselves and honor his memory! -with love, The Tapusoa's

Gorge Us Family said...

We are so sorry to hear about you dad. We are thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Niki,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love~Tiffany

Fisher's Puddle said...

Niki,
I am thinking of you, the boys, Ryan and Elle. I hope that you may find comfort in anyway possible. I wish I could be there. At least attend the funeral to celebrate what a wonderful man you Dad was. Greg and I always got such a kick out of him, he was always so welcoming and generous. My love to you and yours. Please hug your mom for me. Remind her, a day at a time, and when that is too much take life minute by minute, it is the only way.-Nichole