Friday, May 15, 2009

Ian my little VET.

So, last year we had the opportunity to save a baby duck and baby rabbits. We took them to Sarvey Wildlife clinic.
Ian also found a turtle this is now part of the family. He lives in the backyard.
(look at last summers blog entries for picts)
Now Ian, who wants to be a vet, brings in a couple of blue spotted eggs he finds laying on the ground in the green belt behind out house. One broke, the other he put in a few knitted hats in a little nest he made. I tried to tell him most likely the mom left it because it didn't hatch. But would Ian listen- Of course not. He's not the best listener. And this time I was proven incorrect. Tonight he brought down a baby bird! I am freaking out. They are feeding it mashed up worms and water out of a dropper. SICK! I am hoping this little guy makes it but am worried it is so little he'll die. But I think Ian was destined to work with animals. He's always finding them and saving them. It is crazy!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: