The kids are so busy with life. School, church, sports, piano, scouts etc. Here are a few picts of the kids. Ian just had his Pinewood Derby. I'll put up picts of his cool car next time. Here are the boys basketball and Elle's gymnastics.
Hey, remember that one time when I saw you guys at the Mariner's game? You guys are so cool. I have some fun memories from my young womens days that involve you guys. haha. Your family is so cute!
3 comments:
Niki, your blog is so cute. Everyone looks so good, strong, and happy. Hope you and Ryan are doing great. Love you guys
Nic
Looks like you've been busy! Your little girl makes a cute little pixie!
Terra
Hey, remember that one time when I saw you guys at the Mariner's game? You guys are so cool. I have some fun memories from my young womens days that involve you guys. haha. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment