Thursday, January 08, 2009

FLOOD of 2009

Here are some pictures from the flood in Arlington & Stanwood area. Many people have been evacuated from their homes. These are the fields we play baseball and soccer on and the other is of a park that is closed. CRAZY- I wanted the kids to see this as they haven't had a flood like this in 20 years!



3 comments:

Oportos said...

Holy cow, that's crazy! I forget that you're down there. I'm happy to hear your ok:) Bellingham was pretty crazy too, but luckily we live at the top of the hill.

Melinda said...

I was worried about you. I knew you lived around Arlington, but not exactly where, so I thought about your family when I saw the flooding. I'm so glad to hear you're ok.

Beth Adams said...

I kept hearing about filling sand bags and stuff but never realized it was that bad! They are even passing out flyers for food and clothing for those effected by the Arlington flood. I'm glad you're up a ways from all the trouble.