Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Quick Utah Birthday Trip
Today Chase turned 12 years old. This last weekend we went down to our church's General Conference so Chase could go to his first priesthood session in the Conference Center. It is our goal to do it for each of the kids. We also when to the Saturday morning session. It was a wonderful thing! I was overwhelmed by the most wonderful feelings there. We also went to our old stomping grounds. It was so much fun. Odd that we didn't do anything like Disneyland but we had so much fun. I feel quite rested and so glad we were able to go. We got to see a lot of family and Ryan had a mission reunion. All in all it was such a great trip! Chase is such an amazing kid and I can't believe he's already 12 years old. His amazing personality makes me proud everyday. I don't know how he turned out so good but I am so greatful for him as the second man of this house. Happy Birthday Chase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Nic, seeing your picture brought back a lot of memories:) I love that room! Good on you for taking your family to conference.
Love ya Terra
Post a Comment