Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Man I married and OLD OLD man




So the youth in our church did a where is waldo trick or treating at the outlet malls. Ryan and 2 others had to dress up in a disguise and stroll around the mall. When the kids found him he had to give them one candy. We had so much fun dressing him up. I think it was a little depressing to Ryan to see what he will look like in years to come. He is already getting some real grays of his own.
I really do love older men but this might be to old for me :)

4 comments:

Mallorie said...

Haha. That's so funny!

Oportos said...

Love it. Maybe he should consider becoming a blonde:) Hey I tagged you on the last post. I expect to see something soon!
Terra

Anonymous said...

Niki and Ryan
That is funny, I love it. What a great idea to do with the youth in your ward. Sounds like fun. I seriously want to come up for the olympics. I have wanted to come up and visit for years. This would be a great reason to. Again, we was good to see your cute family.

Anonymous said...

woops, meant to say "IT" was good to see your cute family. Just had to say that or it would bug me. :)