We went to Great Wolf Lodge. It was so much fun. The kids didn't want to leave. Our room was awesome and the lodge is amazing! The waterpark was all we hoped. It was a blast. We even snuck Jaden (1 inch to short) on the Tornado! The scariest and most fun! All in all this is a trip we'll do again.
5 comments:
Glad to hear you had so much fun. We're headed there in July.
i wish i could go to the great wolf lodge! sounds like i will try to get our family there someday. glad u guys had a good time.
email is:
leapinlizards@mail.com
Hey Roskelley Family!
How are you guys! Elle is so big! Last time I saw her she was tiny! Actually all the kids have grown up! Hope your all doing well, and now I can check up on you guys more!
Love,
Mal
Looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big your kids are! Amazing! I was so glad to find your blog to see how you guys are doing.
Post a Comment