Okay here is my great timeline for life this last 2 weeks:
4.22- Niki goes in for minor surgery (endometriosis)
4.24 - Great gram has congestive heart failure
4.26- Elle injures arm (thought it was broken can't move it) Ended up being nursemaids elbow and severe sprain above the elbow. She's in a sling for 2 weeks
Today is the first day without a soft bandage on it. :)
4.28- Bud (yes our puppy) jumps out of one of the boys arms falls all of 2 feet. Broke all 4 metacarpals in the front right paw. He's in a soft cast for 3 weeks ( did I mention Cocoa ate his dog food and has been sick for 2 days puking up puppy food all over but keeps stealing it! Working on getting him off puppy food and onto cocoa's (the vet recommended this))
4.30- Call from stake presidency - we both have to meet with this Saturday-- freaking out why? what?
5.3- sitting in stake pres office hearing what they're saying not really believing it. Ryan was called into the bishopric! OUCH! which also means I have to be released :( And Ryan will be very busy.
5.4 - night. Ryan realizes he has to wear suits and a briefcase- a lot of pouting!
5.5 - shopping while Ryan is at work trying to find deals on dress clothes for a very picky man. I did pretty good- maybe I am actually getting to know his likes after 14 years.
Great 2 weeks huh! I'm just feeling like I can breath again a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment