Here is the results of the 2 new ones:
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Pumpkin Goodies
Fall is such a fun time of year. I love turning on the fireplace and snuggling up with a good book. All the kids love laying next to it too. Then there are all of the beautiful colors outside! Its amazing living in Washington. Trees everywhere and the colors are breathtaking. Even on the freeway! I love cooking with pumpkins in the fall. Maybe because we only do it once a year its sort of a special thing so no one gets sick of it. All of the kids (and their teachers) request pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Jaden and Ian both took a heaping plate of 30 cookies in this year. I think Chase and Elle ate that many at home! I also found the best recipe I've ever tasted for Pumpkin soup. It has bacon and orange juice and a few other secret ingredients that make it amazing and a total comfort food. Also, this year I tried a few new ones. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls and a new recipe for Toasted Pumpkin seeds! They are both winners!
Here is the results of the 2 new ones:

Here is the results of the 2 new ones:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been wanting to make pumpkin cinnamon rolls! I should do that. Delicious.
Post a Comment