Saturday, August 08, 2009

Other Summer Activities

Our first hike of the summer - Wallace Falls. (ryan at work & chase at boys scout camp so it was just me and the little kids) A great hike! (I ended up packing Elle for about 1/2 but that gave me the workout I needed that day)

Chase and I went to the San Diego temple together while Ryan was back in WA- fun to just have some time alone with my oldest and what a beautiful building!!!!)

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That water looks like so much fun. I am glad you guys had a good time.

The San Diego Temple is one I would love to go in sometime. It's unique and beautiful. Is Chase 12 or older now? If so that's crazy! I can't believe how big your kids and kids from 6th ward are getting. I remember when alot of them were in primary. But I guess when they get older we get older.