Sunday, April 01, 2007

What we've been up to lately-


Jaden and his best buddy Pierce at their swimming lessons

Okay so we've been a little busy. With school, sports, piano, church, scouts, work and more.
The kids start spring soccer soon. Jaden just finished swimming lessons. (he loved them) The boys just had parent teacher conf. - they are smart boys doing well. Chase just had his pinewood derby. He had the most aerodynamic car. Ian just had a choir concert at school. He is such a little singer! Elle is talking so much- yesterday she asked for a bow in her hair!!! It made my day. I've been busy with the kids and getting the spring cleaning done. The yard needs a lot of work and inside too! We are finishing the doors in Ryan's office and starting on the wall we're adding to Ian's room upstairs. Then all of the outside stuff on top of that. I think that is enough! We are going to Canada this next week during spring break. The kids are excited for the indoor waterpark. We haven't told them yet when we're going on our real vacation so they think this is it :) I love suprising other people just not suprises for me! My sister just found out she's having a boy! I am so excited to finally be an auntie! I've already bought him a few things! Not much else to report. -Niki

No comments: