Sunday, September 03, 2006

1st blog



Okay so Ryan finally added me to the family blog so now I can blog about the family.

We are doing as well as can be expected with soccer every night, getting ready for school to start on Wednesday and all of the other things. Baby stuff, scouts, church, work, house stuff. Life gets so crazy with 4 kids but it is a blissful crazy.

Elle just turned one in August. She is getting so big! I love having a girl and boys it is so fun and different. She is walking and pointing at everything and her brothers do everything she wants!

Chase will be in 4th grade this year. He loves soccer and is saving for a PSP. I signed him up for piano lesson's that started last January. He is doing pretty good. Sometimes not happy about having to practice but doing well anyway.

Ian is going to be in 1st grade. He is really turning into such a little YM. He is also playing soccer and wants to join the school choir. He really has such a cute little voice and a love of music too.

Jaden is starting preschool. He has finally stopped twisting his hair so his little bald spot is finally growing in and I don't have to shave his head anymore. He loves cars and points them out where ever we go. He loves the new Cars movie by Disney and wants to be big like his brothers.

This was the first summer in our new house. It has been so fun to have a bigger yard and house to play in. Ryan is still with WAMU and I just do little things so make extra cash and save for their college/mission funds. Most of all I love being home with the kids and being a mom and the wife to such a hottie

I'll try to keep this up at least monthly.- Take care for now- Niki

No comments: